110 m² boligareal
150 m² terrasse
Quiet and private location but still only a few minutes walk for all local amenities including: supermarkets, bars, restaurants and banks. The Lovely La Marina Beach is only a 5 minute drive away. The Property has plenty of parking for holiday makers who wish to rent a vehicle. Wifi available.
- Master bedroom: double bed, side tables, double mirrored fitted wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioning, Large patio doors leading out to the central dinning terrace. (En-suite shower room with large walk-in shower).
- bedrooom 2: 2x single beds, side table, built-in double mirrored wardrobe, ceiling fan.
- bedroom 3: 2x single beds, side table, built-in double mirrored wardrobe, ceiling fan.
- family bathroom: with full size bath with over bath shower, wc and basin
- en-suite bathroom: modern large walk-in shower, wc and basin.
- Large open plan dual aspect Living area overlooking the pool and far reaching views over La Marina to Guardamar with a feature fireplace. 2 sets of large patio doors, one leading out to the central terrace and the other to the pool area. Large L shaped sofa, coffee table, satellite TV, DVD/CD player, radio. wireless Internet in the villa fee aplies or in many local bars/restaurants ask for details of which ones.
- Fully fitted luxury modern American style kitchen with large breakfast bar. Dinning table and chairs, American style double fridge/freezer with ice-maker, dishwasher, water heated by gas for constant hot water, electric oven and hob, iron, toaster, kettle, pots , pans, plates and assorted cutlery. (Everything you could possibly need)
- Utility Area, with washing machine and storage.
- Large gardens, terrace with private 10mx5m pool, Gazeebo with seating and sun loungers. BBQ, Central Terrace with table and chairs. 40sqm roof Solarium.
We recommend the hire of a car to take full advantage of your stay.
Golf at Rojales 10 minutes, Las Ramblas, Villa Martin, Campoamar 20 minutes, La Manga 45 minutes.
5 minutes by car will take you to the blue flag beaches of La Marina a 5km stretch of sandy coastline, the local beach also sports a restaurant / bar,tiki hut with sunbeds and climbing frame.
Places to visit such as Terra Mitica theme park,Mundamar sealife park and Aqualandia water park are a great day out for all age groups, located to the east side of Benidorm a little less than a 1 hour drive from La Marina.
Eating out: You will find a wide range of fun bars and exellent restaurants in La Marina, also the surrounding areas such as Guardamar, Santa Pola, Alicante and Torrevieja are also well worth a visit.