45 m² boligareal
20 m² terrasse
Casa Isabella is a pretty townhouse situated in a small, quiet Callejon (alleyway) in the old part of town. There is a weekly Thursday market, and numerous shops, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars in the town WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. We are also surrounded by golf courses (over 20 within 10-45 mins drive), and within easy reach of the wonderful beaches of the Costa del Sol.
The house was completely rebuilt (finished end 2007) to a very high standard, and has:
* 2 double/twin bedrooms with overhead fans and built-in wardrobes. Both bedrooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding windows and balconies.
* 2 shower-rooms (one ensuite)
* An open-plan sitting/dining area with Sat. TV/CD/DVD/Radio
* A wood-burning fire,
* A fully equipped American style kitchen.
* A sun-terrace with 3 sun-loungers, a table/4 chairs, BBQ - and stunning views over the valley.
* A water-storage tank for emergencies!
* A laundry room off the terrace with a washing machine, clothes line etc.
* A welcome pack is provided
* Changeover day is flexible
* Parking is available around the corner
* Smoking is permitted - but please not in the bedrooms for safety reasons
* The property is not really suitable for babies/toddlers. Clients wishing to bring them do so at their own risk.
Alhaurin el Grande is a typical Andalucian market town, with narrow whitewashed streets and pretty church squares, set at the base of the Mijas Mountain overlooking the Guadalhorce Valley. It is ideally located within 25 mins of the airport, beaches and towns of the Costa del Sol i.e. Malaga, Marbella, Fuengirola, La Cala, etc. and, during the winter, only 2 hours from the ski slopes of the Sierra Navadas.
We have a WEBSITE if you would like more detail - and a lot more photos. Just click on the link at the bottom of the page, under Owners Contact Information.